If you have a financial adviser, they should always be your first point of contact. But if you would like to speak to our Investor Services team, you are always welcome to get in touch. Please note that we can’t provide any financial advice.
If you have invested with us directly, rather than through an adviser, and would like to speak to someone about your investment please ask for a member of our Private Client team.
You can call us on 01865 860760 or email [email protected].
If you’d like to write to us, our address is Oxford Capital, 46 Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6HT.
You can change your contact details through our Investor Centre. Please log by clicking here, or by using the Log In button in the menu bar. Once you’ve logged in, click the icon of a person on the right hand side to change your personal details.
If you prefer, you can send written confirmation of any changes by email or by post.
You can find information about your investment at any time by using our online Investor Centre. To log in please click here, or use the Log In button in the menu bar.
You will find your latest valuation and cash statements as well as contract notes, EIS3 copies and any general correspondence.
You can also find further information on the companies you have invested in by clicking on the ‘Fund Report’ under ‘Statements & Valuations’. If you are looking for particular document, you can use the search bar to find it.
THE INVESTOR CENTRE
- Your internet browser may not be compatible, the platform works with Internet explorer v10+, we recommend using Google Chrome
- You may have already registered and can use this link instead
- It may be that the security settings on your email have changed the link, please contact us at [email protected] and we will send you a new registration link
Your username will be the email address you provided on your investment application form.
If you have forgotten your password please go the login screen and click on the forgotten password link below the login details. You will then be asked for your email address and be sent an email prompting you to follow a link to create your new password.
- Try a hard refresh (press Ctrl+F5 if using Google Chrome). This will reload the page.
- Login and go to the 'Documents' tab
- Then select 'EIS/Tax Certificates' and you will find them in there (if they have been issued)
- It may be that the documents are on a filter, Click on 'Documents' tab, Click on 'Category' and select 'All files'
- It may be that you are looking at documents only associated with one investment. When you select the client, select the 'Documents' tab from the client's main screen.
- If after the following FAQs you are still unable to log on, you can talk to us via the support messager service at the bottom of the screen.
- As we transitioned onto our new portal all the documents were uploaded on 18 January 2019 and the 'Date added' reflects this. However the name of each document contains the date of issue which you can use for reference
Copies of any EIS3s that have already been issued and posted to you can be viewed by logging on to the Investor Centre.
If you cannot see your EIS3s under the EIS3 section please refer to your welcome letter for estimated timings.
We can’t provide any advice about your tax return. However, the guidance notes attached to each EIS3 certificate provide some useful information about claiming reliefs.
If you wish to make a claim for reliefs outside of your tax return (for example, if you are claiming reliefs against a previous tax year) this guide shows you how to fill out your claim form.
If you have further questions about claiming EIS tax reliefs, please speak to your financial adviser or accountant.